UK Group Compliance Manager - Market leading Insurer
The UK Group Compliance Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and overall effectiveness of the compliance framework across the UK. The will then feed into the wider European landscape.
Our client are a global provider of insurance products. This client has a strategic presence in over 50 countries. Our client has offices across the UK from London to Cardiff and up to Manchester. Remote working with this role is offered as you will have a presence across the UK and work closely with colleagues in Europe.
The key responsibilities for the UK Group Compliance Manager based at home/South West are:
- The maintenance and overall effectiveness of the Compliance Framework.
- Support the UK Management Team in meeting the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) in addition to Group Legal and Compliance Policies and Guidelines.
- Acting as the central point of contact for UK Regulators
- Keeping an inventory of mandatory filings to Regulators
- Coordinate the local compliance risk management process including assessment, monitoring and control activities
- Drafting and maintaining all local Compliance policies and procedures
- Advising on the interpretation of Group compliance policies
- Providing compliance training as necessary
- Reporting on compliance matters and regulatory developments to the Group Compliance Manager and UK Management
- Coordinating the oversight of the data protection aspects of the business
For this UK Group Compliance Manager position, which is base at home/South West office. Our client is searching for candidates who have/are:
- Have a minimum of 3 years Compliance/Risk/Audit experience within a Financial services environment
- Bring sound knowledge and in depth practice experience with the FCA and PRA rules.
- Significant FS experience
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Influence and drive change at a senior level. D
- Attention to detail is essential in this role as you will be required to effectively analyse and interpret complex information.
Market leading base salary
Pension Contributions - 12% Employer
10x Death in Service
Home / remote working
Highly autonomous working
Please contact Connor Matthews on 07778333489 for more information