Senior Compliance Manager
A fast growing, independent media auditor agency in London is hiring for a Senior Compliance Manager. You will be part of a business that is growing at a very rapid rate and working with excellent renowned clients. This full-time, permanent role will suit someone who is commercially minded, well organised and can work in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Contract Compliance Reviews from start to finish.
- Review of commercial contracts.
- Liaising and building relationships with clients / agencies worldwide on a daily basis.
- Managing 5-6 projects at any given time.
Applicants to this Compliance Manager role must:
- Be ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified.
- Have agency experience.
- Be able to work independently.
- Be self-motivated with great interpersonal skills.
On offer is a salary of £60,000 - £90,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Senior Compliance Manager role, please apply now.