Commercial Finance Manager
A global advertising agency is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join its team in London for a full-time, permanent role. You will be part of a dynamic agency, working with incredible clients. This will suit someone who is commercially minded, well organised and comfortable liaising with different stakeholders.
Reporting into a Commercial Director, the Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Focusing on different revenue streams, revenue recognition
- Helping with the reforecasting process
- Getting involved with client contracts
- Organising weekly meetings with stakeholders
The agency seeks a Finance Manager who demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar or commercial role
- Ideally a creative / advertising agency background
- Strong interpersonal skills
On offer for the Finance Manager is a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Commercial Finance Manager opportunity, please apply now.