Group Finance Director
Our retained client is a leading Northwest privately owned multi-site manufacturing group that demonstrates a market leading presence and excellent product innovation. Operating on a global stage, this highly profitable business now seeks to appoint a Group Finance Director that will play a significant role in shaping the strategy of the business as it embarks on its next stage of growth. Reporting to the CEO the successful candidate will imbed themselves as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, business partnering with all divisional Managing Director’s and taking ownership of wider strategic functions including IT.
Broader responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of the entire finance function, ensuring the structure is fit for an ambitious group of businesses
- Deliver insightful Management Information that will guide operational and commercial decision making
- Ensuring robust financial controls are at the heart of the business, ensuring the continuation of strong cash flow performance
- Imbed themselves as a key member of the Board, acting as the right hand to the CEO and trusted advisor to the Executive Chairman
- Supporting in the Group’s future M&A strategy, including due diligence and post-acquisition
- Managing external relationships including banks, auditors, tax advisors and other professional services
- Management of the annual budget process and regular forecasts
- Leading the Group approach to digital / new technologies
Our client is seeking an individual with strong communication skills, the ability to develop excellent working relationships across an entire business. With a history of academic achievement and qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA you will demonstrate the attributes suited to a privately owned Group complimented by experience gained within manufacturing / engineering would be preferred. You will be seeking a role that you can truly mould and shape in your own image, having the freedom to develop and introduce improved ways of working. In return the successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive package that will include an annual bonus and car allowance and a warm employee centric culture.