An accountancy practice specialising in the media, TV, film & theatre industry is looking for a Production Accountant to join its close-knit team in London. This is a full-time, permanent position with great responsibility and potential.
The Production Accountant will be responsible for:
- End-to-end Production Accounts preparation and reporting
- Preparation of weekly payroll journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash and control account reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger management
- Royalty statements
- VAT returns
The business looks to hire a part qualified Accountant who demonstrates the below:
- Previous Production Accountant experience.
- Experience working for a TV / film / theatre company.
In return, the Production Accountant will be offered £35,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Production Accountant role, please apply today.