Group Finance Manager (Real Estate)
Group Finance Manager with Real Estate
Your new company
A high growth Real Estate/developer are looking for a Group Finance Manager to join their growing team during a busy period. An exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic and fast-paced business.
Your new role
Reporting to a Group FC, duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage group management reporting
- Support month end processes
- Develop and document group policies around processes and controls
- Provide the organisation with clear and accurate technical accounting frameworks
- VAT returns and tax compliance
- Prepare year end consolidation and statutory reporting
- Assist in co-coordinating the Group external audit
- Business partner with relevant department heads
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in implementation of new accounting and planning tools
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be Qualified with ideally and ACA or ACCA qualification. Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP is essential. Experience of group accounting and reviewing consolidations as well as exposure in presenting financial reporting requirements to stakeholders. You will also have strong systems skills and any experience of implementing a new ERP system would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing business and have a real impact in the success of future investments. Flexible and hybrid working patterns are available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.