- Full Time
Our retained client is a market leading, private equity backed Healthcare business that are looking to bring in an ambitious Finance Director into their senior management team, based near Stoke. The business, currently sub £10m T/O (£2 million EBITDA), has a clear opportunity and ambition to grow their current market share.
This individual will be a key member of the senior leadership team, who are tasked with driving shareholder value creation throughout this current investment cycle.
As the Finance Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the CEO to support the organic growth agenda.
- Stakeholder management of external advisors, bankers, lawyers, private equity and auditors, to include responsibility for all external investor and covenant reporting.
- Key commercial contribution to the business plan to increase their market share.
- Working capital management and treasury responsibilities.
- Ongoing development of management information, commercial analysis and KPI suite to support the senior management team in driving business performance, and provide robust operational challenge within the business
- In addition to Finance, IT & HR will report into this role.
- Ambitious, with a risk/reward appetite and entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire and energy to make a key contribution in the senior leadership team
- An engaging team player, “fun”, who can engage and inspire others
- Business gravitas, acumen and discipline
- Experience of driving success in an SME environment (and ideally some exposure to private equity)
This is a fantastic opportunity where the client would consider an experienced Finance Director, or alternatively someone stepping up into their first Finance Director role. You must be able to demonstrate you can work with energy, gravitas and ambition coupled with a track record of commercial and operational success to be considered for this opportunity.
Apply for Financial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly