Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Forecasting)
2 days left
- Full Time
MERJE are partnered with a leading Manchester based Financial Services business to recruit a Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis you will be driving continual improvement in the FP&A forecasting practices, working with the FP&A Team, Group Finance and across the group.
- Take full responsibility of the Business’s Financial planning deliverables including monthly / quarterly forecasts, Stress Testing and scenario planning
- Owning long term Financial planning through a multi-year plan and providing short term Financial forecasts.
- Providing insight and analysis for senior stakeholders across the group
- Owning the Forecast Model environment to ensure continuous improvement in control and functionality and presenting all submissions to the Model Risk forums
- Partnering with budget holders as needed by Finance Business Partners
- Training and mentoring team members
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant – ACA / ACCA or Cima
- Demonstrable experience of working within a Regulatory environment
- Experience of working within Financial Services Industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel User with other data software skills
- Team Management and leadership experience
- Excellent planning skills and time management skills with experience of leading projects or other time based deliverables from start to completion
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Apply for Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Forecasting)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly