Management Accountant, Central London, Theatres, 43K (13mo FTC)
An exciting opportunity to join an adventurous, global art museum as a Management Accountant has been created to provide maternity cover for the Assistant Management Accountant, as well as assisting in the preparation of the monthly management information pack, business modelling and overseeing capital project finances.
- Production, development and maintenance of routine management reports
- Promote financial management at all levels through training and support
- Support managers at all levels to discharge their responsibilities as budget holders
- Provide financial and non-financial information to trustees, divisional directors, budget holders and project managers.
- Support annual budget process culminating in approval of budget by trustees
- Regularly monitor and review financial performance to ensure efficient, effective and economical use of resources across the organisation
- Respond to information requests from government bodies, funders and other external bodies
- Provide financial input into forward planning process
- Undertake ad hoc analysis, business cases, option appraisals, and projects as required
- Gather and monitor key performance measures and benchmarking data
- You will be fully qualified
- Have previous management accounts experience with a proven track record of budget setting and monitoring in a complex and challenging environment
- Strong communication skills across finance and non finance colleagues
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to set clear and concise objectives, prioritise and monitor progress at own workload
- High level computer literacy
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.