Management Accountant (Sport)
1 day left
- Full Time
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - SPORT (NEWLY QUALIFIED CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
Based West London
£45,000 plus benefits
Successful and expanding sports business is looking for a newly qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA to work as a Management Accountant in their accounting team in their UK head office in West London on a permanent basis.
Working closely within a small team and reporting into the Financial Controller, the role of the Management Accountant will involve supporting the finance team in a range of management accounting and controlling tasks along with various other ad hoc responsibilities. The position offers a structured career path and will offer an increased scope of work as the individual progresses. Responsibilities for the Management Accountant will include:
- Timely production of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with budgets and forecasting
- Review of payroll journals
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- KPI reporting and analysis.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers, clients, and the sales team.
- Assisting with ad hoc month end close and reporting process..
- General financial admin tasks when required
- Newly Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA with 3-6 years finance experience
- Month end experience
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and keen to develop.
- Organised and able to meet various weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Excellent communication and IT skills .
- Versatile, flexible and who has attention to detail
- An interest in sport
Applicants for the Management Accountant position MUST be newly qualified ACCA or CIMA You should be able to hit the ground running with at least 2-6 years experience in a similar role.The company offers excellent scope for career progression within a dynamic, rewarding and fun environment.
Apply for Management Accountant (Sport)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly