Trainee Management Accountant
Trainee Management Accountant | £22,000 - £25,000 | Bourne
Are you looking to build a career with accounting and finance? This is an incredible opportunity within one of the UKs leading and most innovative PLCs.
You will be joining a team which focuses on management accounting, business partnering and financial planning. It’s an exceptional platform to progress your accounting and finance career – you’ll be surrounded by talented and approachable mentors / peers and have a well-mapped and clear route to progress.
There is fully study support available if you are looking to complete ACCA / CIMA qualification and the role will give you valuable experience in parallel.
It’s extremely broad and varied and you will have chance to fast track your development within a business that is expanding rapidly.
Your role sits within the finance team of one of the groups largest and most interesting subsidiaries (circa £110m turnover business in it’s own right).
You’ll have chance to get stuck into some really interesting projects and lots of added value analysis, reporting and business partnering at an early stage of your career. You’ll also get valuable business as usual fully fledged management accounting onto your CV. (P&L analysis, variance reporting, Capex appraisals etc.)
If you are someone with a relevant accountancy degree or AAT qualification looking for a fully fledged role as Assistant Management Accountant / finance analyst this role would be an incredible step and could very much excel your career.
You will need:
- A relevant degree (finance / accounting / economics / maths) and a real desire to build a career within management accounting / finance business partnering.
- Excellent IT skills including confidence using Excel (pivot tables, v lookups etc).
- Natural enthusiasm and a hugely proactive approach to problem solving.
- Great interpersonal skills and confidence to speak to colleagues across all areas of the business.
- A genuine appetite to progress your career within accounting and finance.
- A strong academic record ideally.
This is an attractive role for a business which is undeniably one of the best in the region in terms of scope to develop and progress your career. You’ll enjoy lots of support and guidance coupled with a sensible degree of autonomy and ownership of projects / workloads.
If you would like to be considered for the Trainee Management Accountant role in Bourne, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.