Assistant Management Accountant / Finance Analyst | Bourne | £24,000 - £28,000
Do you have a baseline of accounting skills but need to join a business that can give you the experience you need to become fully qualified (CIMA or ACCA)?
This is just an excellent role in a business that can offer you unrivalled career development and progression opportunities locally.
You’ll ideally have completed AAT or a relevant accounting degree and have gained experience of basic transactional accounting / month end. This is a chance to step into a fully fledged management accounts focused role with a great balance of interesting added value project work alongside routine management accounting, analysis and reporting.
- You’ll be working for a business that is super fast paced and where change is the norm. It’s a continuous improvement setting so there is a constant strive to make things better and the finance teams work in genuine partnership with the wider functions.
- You’ll be involved in P&L analysis, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, capex appraisals, cost analysis, product profitability and margin analysis – loads of fun stuff!! It’s a business facing role that will give you a valuable commercial awareness at a relatively early stage of your career.
- You’ll have support from CIMA qualified mentors and exposure to the senior finance team locally from the outset.
- The group is expanding, market leading and incredibly well respected within their market. A highly innovative PLC with an enviable customer base and a high profile brand.
You will have significant career progression opportunity (which could include overseas secondments if that would be of interest).
It’s a chance to fast track your career and step into commercial accounting, finance leadership or senior business partnering.
You will be:
- Someone with a strong academic record ideally including a degree or AAT.
- Looking to progress through professional qualification CIMA / ACCA (you’ll be fully supported to complete).
- Someone with a foundation of accounting experience either from a placement year or since completing your degree / AAT.
- Experience of management accounts preparation would be really useful (accruals and prepayments, journals etc).
- Excellent analytical skills are a must – you need to know your way around Excel and have a naturally high attention to detail.
- You also need an inquisitive mind and a natural drive – this is a chance to really push your career forward quickly.
If you would like to be considered for the Assistant Management Accountant role in Bourne please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.