Interim Group Financial Controller
Interim Group Financial Controller - B2B - 6 months - Day Rate (Inside IR35) - International exposure
Communicate are working with an exciting international media business based in Central London as they recruit for a Group Financial Controller. This role will be for an initial 6 months, with a potential to extend and therefore, is looking for an immediate starter.
The client would be looking to bring on a contractor who has come from a multi-currency and international business background, within a B2C sector and has extensive PE backed business experience.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Strong technical and reporting acumen, and therefore looking at an ACA qualified accountant with Big 4 or Mid-Tier audit background.
- Responsible for all financial reporting, including managing the year end process and delivery of consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Take ownership of month end, with a view to streamline and improve month end reporting.
- Working with external auditors on delivering a well executed and streamlined Year End.
- Hold strong IFRS knowledge and UK GAAP expertise
- Have held like for like roles in similarly technical roles
- Immediately available