Credit Controller | Solihull
Up to £26,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious business in Solihull at an exciting time of growth. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Key Accountabilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Chasing overdue accounts
- Complex query resolution to ensure prompt payment of invoices
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Raising sales credit notes where necessary
- Credit checking and setting up new customer accounts
- Processing all customer invoices
- Working to tight deadlines
- Building rapport with customers to ensure prompt payment
- Any other credit control and sales ledger duties
The business seeks to hire an individual matching the below profile:
- Demonstrable experience as a Credit Controller
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience within professional services (an advantage)
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Credit Controller is a salary of £25,000 - £26,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits and flexible working with a company that offers great development and support.
Immediate interviews are available for this Accounting Technician role, so if you are interested, please submit your application today.