Group Senior Risk Manager - IT & Change
Marks Sattin is currently partnering a leading financial services client to recruit for a Group Senior IT & Change Risk Manager. Working in this evolving organisation, you will be providing independent assurance to the Divisional & Group Board on the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management.
This is a new role created to strengthen the current structure however you will be responsible in the medium term to build out a IT & Change Risk team in group with this role being instrumental / key to the decision making process around structure, roles and skills.
In the role you will be
- Leading risk oversight activity and providing assurance that internal controls and risk management activities are effective in supporting the IT & Business strategy
- Developing and maintaining an assurance plan that is reflective of the IT and Change risk profile & business risk appetite.
- Ensuring that risk and compliance work is performed to a suitable standard and that audit conclusions and assessments are accurate and robust
- Representing Group Risk on key divisional governance forums
- Stakeholder and relationship management across IT, including senior management such as Divisional CIO's, Divisional CRO's and Group Transformation.
- Establishing the buy-in and confidence of key SME's senior leaders.
To be considered for the role you will have strong IT and Financial Services experience including a deep knowledge of IT security, Resilience, Project management and ITIL based experience. You will have extensive experience of risk and control frameworks, with particular emphasis on their application in an IT & Change setting.
A background in IT or an IT Audit function would be a distinct advantage.