My client, an International Manufacturing organisation, are actively searching a talented Financial Controller/ Head of Finance to lead the UK Finance function.
Reporting to the UK MD you will manage, motivate and deliver an effective and proactive Finance function. Working strategically to add value to the business and to support the company’s objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage and supervise the Finance Team
- Responsible for the accurate and timely management of manufacturing accounts
- Preparing and distributing UK Board Reports and Management Accounts.
- Managing cash balances including both long and short term cash forecasts.
- Oversee annual budgeting process and ongoing forecasting of business performance throughout the year.
- Manage annual audit process.
- Collate reporting information for monthly dashboard.
- Liaise with all levels of the organisation affording the same level of service and courtesy to all colleagues
Previous experience and qualifications:
Being a qualified Accountant, with previous experience within the Manufacturing sector you will be technical strong with commercial acumen. Additionally, you will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work both under your own initiative and as part of a Team.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.