Finance Manager- Private Equity
Hawkmont Consulting is exclusively recruiting for a Private Equity House who specialise in backing high growth SME’s. The firm is very active in the Northwest and tends to invest in businesses that fit in the Manufacturing or Engineering space.
This is an excellent opportunity within one of the most exciting PE houses in the area, who have a lengthy track record of producing excellent returns. Our client is happy to offer a talented finance professional their first step into a Private Equity role.
As Finance Manager you will be heavily involved with the portfolio of businesses, challenging on numbers, adding insight, producing and delivering monthly consolidated accounts. I'm looking for someone who is technically astute and has very high attention to detail, as this is important in the role. You will be comfortable working within a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Management accounts production.
- Production of P&L, balance sheet.
- Statutory accounts.
- Cash flow reporting.
- Commentary and insight including financial modelling and consolidation of data.
- Internal reporting.
- Managing and influencing multiple Stakeholders.
To be applicable for this role you must fit the below criteria.
- A fully qualified finance professional is required (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Must have experience of working in the SME space or exposure to a group of businesses.
- Strong Cash flow management skills
- Broad financial skills both technical and commercial/analytical
- Knowledge of driving best practice in a growing business would be advantageous
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this excellent role then please get in contact asap. We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic, entrepreneurial accountant who also possesses the ability to get hands on with a group of smaller businesses.
Hawkmont Consulting was started in 2017 with the mission of revolutionising the way that businesses interact with recruiters. To offer an alternative to what people are currently getting. To use our expertise within search and selection and our unparalleled executive network to place the very best people with some of the UK’s most successful businesses.