4 days left
- Full Time
RattrayParkin are currently supporting the recruitment requirements of a large manufacturing business in Leicester seeking to appoint a Management Accountant.
The successful candidate, will be an ambitious and driven individual with a manufacturing background. Responsible for a number of key areas within the finance function which include preparation of management accounts, data analysis and maintenance of systems & processes.
It's an exciting opportunity to join a great business which has performed strongly throughout the pandemic.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management Accounts
- Supporting Budgets/Forecasts
- Operations Review Pack & KPIs
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Cost Reduction
- Identification of risks and opportunities and challenging when appropriate
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Previous experience within manufacturing sector
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified or Finalist
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly