2 days left
- Full Time
Accountancy Recruit is partnering a highly successful and growing design and manufacturing company based in Cambridge near Royston, that operates at the pinnacle of its sector, to recruit a Management Accountant to work in a collaborative and evolving finance team.
As a Management Accountant you will play an active role in developing professional relationships with internal stakeholders outside of finance to develop processes and procedures and reinvigorate the level of reporting and commentary to Senior Management. This role will offer immense job satisfaction; it is not a repetitive function, instead it requires self-assurance and confidence; commitment and technical ability, with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritise tasks, a natural curiosity to gain an understanding of this commercial environment and provide detailed reporting.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and in-depth analysis for three legal entities based in the UK, US and Germany.
- Month end detailed review of revenue and cost of sales to ensure costs have been allocated correctly
- Liaising with department managers to review costs and drive financial improvement
- Variance analysis of budgets to forecasts
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with financial forecasting
- Provide business partnering to operations and support in the preparation of reports on gross margin and variance analysis
- Inventory reporting and calculation of slow moving and obsolete stock provisions
- Providing financial reports on stock checks
- Reporting and analysis of KPIs
- Assist with business planning processes
- Driving efficiency and change throughout Finance and the business
- Supporting the Financial Controller with year end and statutory accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets
So, if you are technically strong, proactive and tenacious, currently working as a Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner or similar role, then this is an exciting opportunity to take that next step in your career and use your experience to make a positive change.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Background or genuine interest to work in manufacturing.
- Experience of an ERP system and advanced Excel
Remuneration & Benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9 - 5 pm
Private Medical Insurance
Pension Plan & Profit Share.
Discounted gym memberships, free swimming.
Apply for Mangement Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly