Credit Controller - Ideally an immediate start
I am currently recruiting for 2 Credit Control positions for a company based in Watford, in two separate teams. They are ideally looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible and cover the below duties:
- Regular review of the Aged Debt Report ensuring that Customers adhere to the agreed Trading Terms.
- Contacting Customers directly, or by email (as deemed appropriate) in furtherance of the above.
- Visiting Customers as required in furtherance of the above, should this prove necessary.
- Working with Finance Manager to take remedial action against outstanding accounts.
- Identifying any Internal System discrepancies that may lead to late payment, and to make recommendations as appropriate to prevent any recurrences of such discrepancies.
- To liaise with the Sales Team ensuring that Customer Credit Limits are realistic, and making changes as required.
- To maintain the accuracy of the Customer Database, arranging for changes, additions and updates as required.
- Preparation of legal forms with supporting documents for submission to solicitors and courts.
- Maintaining the database and all customer information to keep it up to date
- To provide regular reports to the Financial Manager as required.
- Providing customers reconciliation of the account if required.
- Posting, reconciling and clearing the credit card payments and bank transfers received.
- Assist the Purchase Ledger team.