We are currently working with a thriving firm based in Holsworthy who looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Manager.
This position you have responsibility for a rural and agricultural focused portfolio, providing all round accounting services and advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility of a rural and agricultural focused portfolio, providing all round accounting services and advice.
- Deal with day-to-day client matters and liaise with a Partner on general issues and specific one-off projects.
- Manage the portfolio to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Assist with the day to day running of the department; mentor and train more junior members of the team.
- Prepare and review year end accounts and resulting income tax or corporation tax returns.
- Prepare and review VAT returns.
- ACA/ ACCA part or fully qualified (or equivalent).
- Practice experience.
- Recent experience in agricultural sector accounting and/or small business accounting and working knowledge of personal and corporate tax.
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion and interest in the rural sector.
- Able to demonstrate both the technical expertise in this field along with the additional competencies in client facing, business development ability and aptitude to progress in the firm.
- Able to act as a lead for colleagues.