Corporate Tax Senior
We are currently working with a firm that provide a range of tax, accountancy and business services that suit the diverse needs of businesses and individuals across the South West.
Their aim is to give job satisfaction, security, reward for effort, provision for ultimate retirement and a sense of pride in belonging to the firm.
This position will be reporting to one of the Tax Partners, and you will be responsible for providing clients, partners and staff with answers and solutions to issues facing owner-managed businesses.
- To identify and provide clients with solutions to tax planning issues.
- To consider the tax implications of individual or business decisions made throughout the year.
- To assist with compliance-based work where appropriate or required.
- Supervisory role - assist with the day to day running of the department; mentor and train more junior members of the team; manage the overall workloads of the department.
- To ensure that all documentation is completed in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- ACA / ACCA / CTA full or part qualified
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong ambition to contribute towards the growth and success of the firm