5 days left
- Full Time
Accounting Technician | Stafford
3-6-month temp contract | Immediate start
£100 - £120 per day
An AAT qualified Accounting Technician is required for a full-time, 3-6-month temp contract role with a local authority based in Stafford. This public sector organisation is looking to commence interviews and employment as soon as possible so please do not delay your application.
The key focuses of the Accounting Technician will be:
- To manage all budget preparation & monitoring, working with key stakeholders to help them achieve quarterly and annual goals.
- To assist with the closure of accounts & working papers.
- Plus, any other general duties.
Work Experience and Qualifications
The business seeks an Accounting Technician matching the below profile:
- Local government experience
- AAT Qualifications
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good IT skills
On offer is a competitive rate of £100 - £120 per day, dependent on experience level.
If you would like to discuss this Accounting Technician contract role in greater detail, please apply now.
Apply for Accounting Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly