Finance Business Partner
- Full Time
A superb opportunity to join the finance function of a market leading business based in West Yorkshire. In this highly commercial and dynamic role, you will work closely with the retail partnerships team as their finance business partner. Your principal responsibilities will include providing business insight on existing partnerships, and supporting with the financial analysis of opportunities, heavily contributing to the strategic decision-making of your key stakeholders and the ultimate success of a priority growth area of the business.
The idea candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
- Qualified accountant who is commercially minded and has a desire to add value and play a fundamental part in strategic decision making
- Commercial background gained through a commercial role in industry, or an advisory role in a large professional services organisation
- Intellectual curiosity to understand the financial and non-financial drivers of the business and their implications
- Proven and demonstrable ability to build productive business relationships with a wide network of finance and non-finance colleagues, and manage workload according to priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication styles and confidence to influence a variety of senior stakeholders
- Desire to bring insight and challenge to the business through the use of data to improve revenue and profitability
- Excellent analytical and Excel skills, and a desire to proactively adopt and use business insight platforms such as Power BI.
- Knowledge of Power Query is preferable.
- Passionate about being part of a culture where continuous improvement is delivered