Interim Management Accountant
Handle, are currently in partnership with an exciting entertainment business, who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant. Working closely with the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will have responsibility for a strategic business unit P&L, monthly financial reporting, forecasting and assisting with internal and external audit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring revenue is recognised correctly on a monthly basis in compliance with revenue recognition guidelines
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting on rental income and associated costs
- Provide detailed analysis with supporting commentary on the divisions budgeting and forecasting process.
- Look to improve controls and efficiency of financial processes
- Overall responsibility for the P&L of the post-production business unit
- Perform monthly revenue and WIP Reconciliations
- Ensuring costs and accruals are correctly recorded
- Ensuring compliance with audit and assisting with year end and interim audit requests and testing
- Preparation of monthly/weekly cash flow projections alongside shared service centre management accountant
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required by senior management, e. profitability etc
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent or experience QBE
- 4+ years relevant management accounting experience
- Experience in a production or advertising environment preferable
- Experience in manipulating and analysing data
- Experience working in multiple currencies
- Conscientious with a keen attention to detail
- Personable with a positive attitude
- Commercially aware and business minded
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.