Senior FP&A Manager
A multi-award-winning global media group is looking for an ambitious, technically strong Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join its growing EMEA FP&A team. Reporting to the Director of FP&A EMEA, this position is highly visible within the corporate network with great growth potential. This full-time, permanent role will be based in London with limited/no travel required.
The Senior FP&A Manager will:
- Work with Regional LATAM and APAC counterparts and the Markets FP&A teams and CFOs in the region.
- Lead the region’s annual/quarterly financial planning and budgeting exercises, as well as input into yearly target setting process.
- Lead the region’s month-end and monthly flash exercises, providing a roll up summary to EMEA CFO and global FP&A.
- Provide financial analysis on the region’s monthly/quarterly business performance both as a region and across all brands, reporting results to the Director and respective brand leads.
- Maintain cost trend analysis to identify areas of potential cost savings.
- Support the Director in developing strategic action plans for markets to achieve financial and business targets.
- Act as key liaison to market CFOs and finance teams, as well as global FP&A team, on all reporting requirements.
- Monitor EMEA working capital, collections and process, providing report to Global controllers on monthly WC results, as well as to EMEA CFO on WC results vs target.
- Support the EMEA Director in rolling out new FP&A and business operations initiative.
- Liaise with Client Finance team on client specific matters including external client audit, where necessary.
- Manage a team of senior analysts.
- Provide development support to the team.
- Ensure accuracy of team output in a timely manner.
The ideal Senior FP&A Manager will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who demonstrates:
- Prior experience in FP&A in an advertising or services environment, preferred.
- Confident and curious with strong analytical skills to lead the regions’ financial planning, analysis and reporting requirements.
- A self-starter with a strategic focus.
- Comfortable partnering management-level individuals and able to communicate financial requirements to non-financial managers.
- Strong communication skills to business strategy and data analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a must. Hyperion and SAP experience a plus but not essential.
- Prior management experience in a dynamic team is preferred but not essential.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is a salary of up to £70,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Senior FP&A Manager opportunity, please apply today.