Interim FP&A Manager
- Full Time
Interim FP&A Manager (Group) - 6 months + - London/WFH - Immediate starter.
We are currently working with a well known, listed, manufacturing client on an interim/temp-to-permanent mandate . They currently look to bring on a Group FP&A Manager with strong Anaplan experience during a period of continued growth.
This is a high profile role in the business and they are looking to bring on an impressive individual who will be working closely alongside the FP&A Director and Chief Exec.
Key requirements include:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, or international alternative with 3 years+ PQE in Industry.
- Manufacturing sector experience would be favourable due to the nuances in this sector, or a good understanding of this sector would suffice.
- Has held roles at Group level roles in FP&A, or commercial finance with exposure to planning and forecasting.
- Ideally have held positions within FTSE or PLC/Big businesses due to the complex nature of this client.
- Immediately available, or becoming available in September, and look to commit to the mid-long term in this high profile T2P role.
Please get in touch with Ruth Crook and Billy Riggal for full details.
Apply for Interim FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly