Group FP&A Manager – PLC manufacturing environment – temp-to-perm
- Full Time
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious FP&A professional to assume a high profile role within the commercial arm of a PLC finance team. Reporting into an impressive Head of FP&A and just one step removed from the CEO, this unique role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to help provide strategic guidance and insight to drive decision-making within the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- The management and development of two high-potential analysts (both qualified)
- Oversee and support the regular output of reporting activity performed by the FP&A Analysts
- Owning all annual budgeting/quarterly forecasting/strategic long-term planning activities
- Regular interaction with the Group’s SLT and divisional Finance Heads
Candidates will be:
- Qualified accountants with appropriate PQE
- Highly analytical in their approach with strong Excel skills and the ability to manipulate large data sets into meaningful information
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, lean, high-performing environment who is a quick learner with high standards
- Someone who has previously managed junior team members or with a genuine desire to develop skills in this area
On offer is a generous base salary coupled with excellent benefits. Flexible working is open to all employees – they are currently office-based two days per week and don’t envisage this increasing. This is a truly great role in a unique structure but one that need to be filled ASAP – candidates who are immediately available, on short notice or approaching their leave date will be given preference over those tied to notice periods.
Apply for Group FP&A Manager – PLC manufacturing environment – temp-to-perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly