- Full Time
Accountancy Recruit is partnering with a tech company, that offers digital solutions to a global customer base, recruiting for a Finance Manager to work closely with the CFO and oversee the finance team of two. This role is based northeast of Milton Keynes and will be responsible for the group-wide financial reporting, management accounts consolidation, internal reporting and audit preparation.
This Finance Manager role will suit a Finalist or Fully Qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA, with ambition to drive forward progressive accounting processes for a company that is currently scaling up and achieving commercial success. You will be able to develop your career and have the opportunity to grow the role to reflect your talent and aspirations.
- Managing the UK Monthly Management reporting and the monthly consolidation of 3 legal entities comprising of the UK, the Netherlands and the US.
- Managing the UK finance team of two ensuring the accuracy and credibility of the day-to-day transactions
- Professional development of finance staff
- Overseeing and ensuring the accuracy and timely processing for all group entities of the purchase ledger, sales ledger, staff expenses and treasury.
- Liaising with Sales and Customer Success teams in setup of new customers
- Updating internal systems with project invoicing and payment status
- Resolving invoicing queries
- Cash flow and treasury management
- Systems, controls and process improvements including ad hoc projects
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end accruals, prepayments, and statements of cash flow.
- Critically evaluate Capex proposals, monitor spending, and authorise as appropriate
- Internal financial reporting and analysis
- Involvement in projects.
So, if you are about to finish your professional exams or have already qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA and are currently working as a Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner or a Finance Manager from a commercial or practice background this role will provide the next step in your career!
The Successful Candidate
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA finalist or Fully Qualified
- Strong technical background
- Demonstrable experience of systems and process improvement
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent ERP skills, preferably with experience of an implementation
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary: £45-50,000 pa
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Remote working available: collaborative work in the office - 37-hour week Monday to Friday
- A fulfilling, challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market
- An opportunity to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company