Purchase Ledger - Team Leader
6 days left
- Full Time
The position of Finance Ledger Administrator is based within an ambitious and fast-growing organisation consisting of multiple businesses. The role is key to ensuring the accounting function has an excellent foundation and requires meticulous attention to detail. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of all aspects of purchase ledger including but not limited to:
- Ensure all invoices are correctly authorised, allocated to the correct cost centre and accurately processed in accordance with company policy and within a timely manner.
- Maintain purchase orders, ensure invoices are correctly matched and un-utilised PO’s are cancelled.
- Responsibility for account maintenance, including, new account set up, regular statement reconciliations and ensuring integrity of all ledgers is maintained to the highest standards.
- First contact for all supplier queries and management of supplier relationships.
- Monitor fund availability to facilitate supplier payment runs.
- Fortnightly payment runs working to advise of supplier account status and priority payment requirements. Creation of BACS files and bank uploads.
Apply for Purchase Ledger - Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly