Corporate Development Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a long established, diverse international business with net assets c£150m. Following a period of disposal of non-core assets, the Group now has substantial capital to deploy to deliver the long-term strategy of growing long-term value.
Reporting into the Senior Leadership Team, the role will be highly varied with hybrid office/WFH options. It will also include the following responsibilities:
- Manage inbound or outbound M&A activity;
- Involvement in acquisition process through from identification, engagement with the target company’s management team, transaction modelling and due diligence to negotiation, execution and completion with scope to lead projects;
- Play a key role in the post-acquisition integration to ensure planned synergies are realised and risks identified are mitigated, involving other members of the company as required;
- Support the Senior Leadership Team in observing the subsidiary boards – analyse and monitor market and competitor activity, challenge subsidiary business strategy, track subsidiary financial performance and delivery of strategic milestones, recommending development and investment activity and involvement/leading on ad hoc projects;
- Assist with maintaining group wide executive incentivisation design and implementation;
- Involvement in shaping future strategy for the Group with the Senior Leadership Team – preparing the Strategy Day and Operating Plans for the Board.
The ideal candidate will likely be a qualified accountant and have gained experience in a Corporate Finance team (Lead Advisory or Restructuring) in a leading accountancy firm or boutique, or is currently in an in-house M&A / Corporate Development role in industry. You will have strong modelling, valuations and project management skills as well as the ability to interact / communicate effectively with all levels including the Board; and be commercially minded. The role will develop with the continued growth of the Group, with scope for personal development and promotion.
Apply for Corporate Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly