Group Consolidation Senior Accountant
4 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Group Consolidation Analyst is responsible for producing timely and accurate reporting to include actuals against budgets and prior year along with the production of Excel based Consolidation packs.
Client DetailsOur client is an established engineering company and a leading expert in their field. Providing a wide range of products across the United Kingdom, Germany, China, India and the USA and through a wide range of worldwide distributors.
- Preparation of the group's multi-currency consolidated files
- Liaison with reporting entities to ensure a timely and accurate close
- Ensure integrity and any supporting analysis of business unit submissions and overall consolidated results
- Preparation of all elimination and necessary consolidation adjustments (PURP and Forex etc)
- Ensuring that the intercompany accounts are balanced every month
- Ensuring correct transfer prices are given out to all local entities as and when requested
- Preparation of Excel based consolidated group accounts and schedules
- Ensure all the Group Consolidation project in QAD (ERP Sytem) is successful
- Effective working with IT to escalate technical queries when required
- Developing and implementing best practice processes and systems across the group
- Lead systems improvement initiatives
- Supporting the wider team's delivery requirements including ad hoc project work as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous experience with multi-currency consolidations preferred
- Excellent Excel skills
- Preferred Working knowledge of BI software such as Power BI, Qlikview or similar
- Hands-on knowledge of consolidation preferably in QAD/CognoS.
Excellent package and benefits.