Finance Project Manager - 7 Month FTC
1 day left
- Full Time
Finance Project Manager
7 Month fixed term contract
As part of the PepsiCo Finance Control team you will have a direct impact on the successful integration of the amazing Pipers Crisps business into the PepsiCo business model. This final phase of the integration will position the Pipers brand to grow and flourish within the Pepsico family of iconic snack products. Your Finance knowledge and expert project management skills will be key reasons for success in this role. You will interact with colleagues at all levels and your energy, influencing, problem solving, collaborative and organisational skills will help drive this project forward in this fast paced environment. Your experience across other functions will ensure the best solutions are brought to fruition during the integration.
Main Accountability Be the key Finance Integration Lead which includes.
- Act as a key member of the Pipers Integration team, providing progress reports and acting on essential follow-ups raised during team meetings
- Develop the finance integration plan, ensuring critical steps are validated with key stakeholders across the business, including Corporate Tax and the SwissCo HQ Team
- Project manage the delivery of the Finance plan, taking ownership to ensure key actions and issues are resolved on a timely basis.
- Act as a key interface for other Finance teams in PepsiCo such as FP&A, Commercial Finance and Supply Chain Finance amongst others ensuring that key requirements for these teams are factored into the integration project plan.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Familiarisation with the PepsiCo Financial Control activities such as the SAP month end close, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Fixed Asset processes
- Through active and continuous dialogue with the other functional experts, address key integration issues identified
- Ensure all regulatory, finance systems and internal control matters are considered as part of the integration
- Be the key contact for other Finance teams and facilitate resolution of key issues impacting the wider Finance organisation Finalise and Align the future finance organisational structure requirements for Pipers post integration Own the creation and delivery of the integration plan for all Finance activities.
- Act as the change champion for the project, understanding the vision to be able to advocate adoption and change
- Collaborate with wider integration team to successfully deliver the integration on time, manage dependencies.
What we are looking for:
- A ‘Chartered Accountant’ or ‘Certified Accountant’
- Influencing skills – demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda at a senior level
- Proven ability to work and collaborate cross functionally to unlock results for the team
- Transformation and project management experience is critical eg systems implementations, integrations, etc
- Finance Acumen – Finance Control background with strong all round knowledge of how the whole finance function works end to end.
- A leader who is a self-starter, can multi task and manage ambiguity
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Temporary
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.