1 day left
- Full Time
This international organisation in the heart of Liverpool city centre are looking for a Tax Accountant to join the business in a newly created role due to growth.
Working as a Tax Accountant, reporting to the Tax Manager, your core duties will include;
- Assist and take shared ownership of the day to day Tax productivity activity within the department
- Assist with partnership and partner tax compliance, including the preparation of the partnership and partners' tax returns for the 2020/21 tax year;
- Provide advice and guidance in relation to all areas of stakeholders tax position
Pro-actively review stakeholder personal tax including higher rate tax
Support the Tax Assistants in effectively dealing with escalations
- Ensure all correspondence is handled with empathy, enthusiasm, confidence and accuracy
- Tax queries on billing, partner earnings references, personal tax planning for partners and employment tax queries.
- Any other duties the business deems necessary
- Be familiar with producing a personal tax return, and ideally would have experience of preparing tax returns for self-employed partners;
- 3 years personal tax experience and would be ideally ATT qualified ( CTA qualification would be useful but not essential)
- Familiar with using commercial software to prepare tax returns
- Experience of extracting relevant tax information from HMRC Government Gateway (tax payments, liabilities, filing information etc).
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Tax Accountant in Liverpool looking for the chance to join a rapidly growing Legal firm in an opportunity that can offer genuine progression and wide-ranging stakeholder engagement.
Apply for Tax Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly