Senior Finance Manager
- Full Time
An established business based in Watford, Hertfordshire is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join its team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Ideally you will be an ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified candidate with 3+ years post qualification experience. You will be a hands-on Finance Manager looking to take your next step in your career.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the monthly management accounts and development and leadership of the management accounting team of 4, working in the office 3 days per week. In addition to the management accounts, you will also be supporting the FP&A, Tax & Treasury teams and be visible to the wider business.
The appointed Senior Finance Manager will:
- Own, prepare and deliver the monthly management accounts.
- Prepare the Board Pack for the FP&A function.
- Lead and manage your team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of stock and margin reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and intercompany reporting.
- Compile and present month end margin reporting to senior management.
- Take responsibility for the monthly payroll accounting including the payroll balance sheet accounts and headcount analysis reporting.
The business seeks an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Finance Manager who demonstrates:
- 3+ years’ post qualification experience.
- Proven team leadership and management.
- Excellent presenting and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge and use of Excel.
- Excellent system skills, ideally with Sage X3 or similar.
- SEI experience is highly desirable.
- Strong Business Partnering and stakeholder manager skills with the ability to confidently liaise at all levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to accurately review tasks to ensure the highest standards are met.
On offer is a salary of £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus a competitive bonus and benefits package.
If you are currently considering a new challenge and looking to work for an instantly recognised brand and a business where you will be valued and rewarded, please get in touch for a confidential conversation about this rare Senior Finance Manager opportunity.