Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
A leading public transport company is in search of a Finance Business Partner to join the team in London for a full-time, permanent role.
Reporting into the FP&A Director, this role will be focusing on improving the overall finance function of the business. With a turnover of c. £2.5 billion, my client has been successfully running challenging and complex transport operations and remains to be on a high growth trajectory. This is a pivotal role to support business leaders to drive financial accountability.
As the company’s Finance Business Partner, you will be focusing on a variety of aspects, including:
- Producing analytical reporting and high-quality fore cases, budgets and corporate plans while strictly adhering to deadlines.
- Analysing the strengths and weaknesses well as identifying and recommending areas of improvement within the business.
- Preparing month-end journals for business areas.
- Producing clear and concise review documents.
- Using the current understanding of the company’s financial model in order to provide insight.
The business seeks a Finance Business Partner who demonstrates the below:
- ACA/CIMA qualified accountant.
- A strong working knowledge of financial systems / data warehouses (Oracle / TM1).
- Prior experience in the transport industry or similar.
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to explain complex financial issues to a non-finance audience.
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and financial modelling skills.
On offer is a salary of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Finance Business Partner role, please apply now.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly