Senior Management Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
In this role - working from home - you will be responsible for providing accurate financial information and reporting in a timely manner to support the business and departmental managers with decision making and will report to the Finance Director.
One of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately they have 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Our client offers interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment, working in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your main tasks will include:
- Responsible for applying accounting principles & maintaining complete and accurate accounting records
- Preparation and analysis of month end results and reports
- Completion of month end reporting package and associated reports
- Preparation of accruals and pre-payments
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts with source documents/transactions to ensure accuracy
- Preparation of Statutory Reports - VAT, Intrastat (for 2021), Statistical reports etc
- Currency exposure review and reporting
- Supporting Director of Finance in business analysis, working with business managers to ensure consistent and informed reporting
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACMA, ACCA
- University Graduate Preferred
- Experience of financial reporting in a medium to large commercial organisation
- Strong grounding in both financial and management accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- ERP Experience essential - SAP Preferred
- Self-motivated - able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Confident, self-assured and professional persona
Competitive package and benefits.
Excellent progression and development.