Accounts Assistant - Fixed Assets
4 days left
- Full Time
A FTSE100 company in Northampton is recruiting for a Fixed Assets Accounts Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be joining a faced paced EMEA focused Financial Accounts team where you will be a pivotal team member analysing and maintaining multiple sub ledgers across EMEA.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Ownership of fixed and intangible assets across UK and subsidiaries in Continental Europe.
- Partnering with the Financial Analyst team to review projects ensuring costs and captured correctly through the various stages of a project life cycle.
- Reviewing postings to general ledger to ensure all necessary capital items are capitalised.
- Working alongside peers over month end period around stock reconciliations and investigating variances in addition to any additional ad hoc reporting.
- Preparing monthly inventory provisions in line with group policy and identifying variances in stock ageing profile.
- Assistance in completion of monthly intercompany reconciliations and investigating variances on a timely basis.
- Maintaining the EMEA ledgers in accordance with group and local statutory accounting requirements.
- Completion of month end tasks in line with the high-level month end timetable and the detailed month end checklists.
Key Experiences and Qualities
Ideally you will be a part qualified – and ideally AAT Qualified – Accounts Assistant who demonstrates:
- Previous experience with multisite retail or FMCG sectors desirable.
- Strong analytical experience and a keen problem solver.
- You will be a confident Excel user with intermediate to advanced knowledge.
- Exceptional communication and partnering experience.
We are looking to speak to people who are keen to progress their career in Finance and become a part of a growing and exciting brand where teamwork, passion and professional integrity is embedded in their culture.
The Fixed Assets Accounts Assistant will be offered £27,000 per annum.
If you would like to find out more about this exceptional Accounts Assistant role, please apply now.