Senior Financial Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
This role would suit someone who is 1/2 years PQE and looking for that next step. You will need to have experience of looking after Finance Controls - designing or policing them.
To support the UK Financial & Tax Accountant with the production of UK and Ireland statutory reporting ensuring that director's fiduciary duties to prepare audited financial statements are met. To support the UK Financial & Tax Accountant with Senior Accounting Officer reporting and compliance.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for Legal entities In UK and Ireland, including managing the audit. Manage the Statutory reporting process, coordinating with PwC and business units to ensure that data required for the production of the financial statements is available on time.
- Providing training to the UK units to enable them to comply with statutory reporting requirements.
- Manage Senior Accounting Officer compliance and reporting, ensuring that controls documentation is appropriate, accurate and complete. Evaluation of our control processes and providing recommendations on improvements. Working with business units to implement recommendations.
- Preparation of corporate tax reporting, particularly related to reporting of UK taxation and accounting position for US financial statements and tax return, including co-ordination between Corporate Reporting, PwC, business units, reviewing financial data and resolving queries with units.
- Preparation of transfer pricing reports and coordination of financial data for tax return preparation.
- Support UK tax accountant and UK Tax Manager with various tax projects including, but not limited to, CFC, Hybrids, CIR and DPT analysis
- Support UK tax manager with repatriation, legal entity reduction, business integration and loan settlement projects
This role is responsible for ensuring that corporation's reputation is maintained through high quality external reporting and relationships in conjunction with safeguarding the cash of the business through best practice
This is a specialised area, co-ordinating and consolidating financial and legal activities for the UK and Irish legal entities, and providing advice, training and expertise related to financial accounting and Internal controls to the operating units. The jobholder will be a specialist in each of these areas and will be expected to work with low levels of supervision. Success in the role will be measured partly by the absence of interference form external sources.
ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
For more information please apply.
Apply for Senior Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly