4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a high growth, PE backed business with an impressive international client portfolio and offices located globally. Having recently gained PE investment they are implementing an exciting growth strategy, both organic and via acquisition. They are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to lead the finance function, further professionalise, provide commercial insights and work across the business. The successful candidate will gain experience working in an exit driven, international business (ideally in marketing/consultancy/professional services) and be looking to progress to Finance Director in the near term.
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts and reports for operational management – complete ownership and control of the month end process.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly board packs, working closely with CFO.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Group’s accounting records and financial systems.
- Production of annual statutory accounts for the Group.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales & financial KPI’s, for management reporting and Board Packs.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, and business plans and review of performance
- Management of the finance function including A/P and A/R
- Weekly, monthly, and annual cash planning & forecasting.
- Play an active role in assisting management in the risk assessment process and embedding a risk management culture throughout the organisation.
- In partnership with our HR and Operations teams manage monthly payroll across multiple countries.
- Oversee the setting up of entities in new markets.
- Ensure returns for VAT and other relevant taxes are compliant
- You will be a qualified accountant, educated to degree level
- Advanced Excel skills (look-up functions/sum if/pivot tables/graphical presentation of data)
- Previous exposure to Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Understanding of international accounting, foreign exchange, and currency management.
- Private Equity Experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Outgoing & strong people management skills
- Work on own initiative and under pressure, with good time management skills
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly