Head of Financial Systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing but established business. Reporting into the global CFO and global IT director you will play a pivotal role between finance and IT, rolling out continuous improvement and best practice globally on Ms Dynamics 365.
Our client is a global business with an excellent reputation in the region.
- Contribute to the design and development of the core Ms Dynamics 365
- Pivotal role in the finance team supporting a systems optimisation of MS Dynamics 365
- Work closely with different teams as part of ongoing MS Dynamics 365 deployment and understand their system and process requirements
- Champion standardisation and process improvement across the business
- Where MS Dynamics 365 is being implemented in global entities, work with local offices to confirm understanding of their requirements and ensure the system is configured to meet them.
- Perform tests to ensure specific configuration performs in line with requirements and to validate controls as required
- Maintain oversight of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & end-to-end scenario testing
- Support the writing of testing scripts where required.
- Lead the population of data migration templates - including collation and cleansing of all required master data and transactional data
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience of supporting and maintaining Ms Dynamics 365 as a Systems Accountant or similar
- Experience of system implementation and business change projects / programmes
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly with individuals at all levels, internally and externally
- Resilient, ambitious and driven with experience working in fast-paced and dynamic businesses
- Strong data analytical skills, including expertise with MS Excel
25 days holiday
Remote based job
Generous pension scheme