Group Treasury Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin is currently recruiting for a Group Treasury Accountant where you will be helping to establish a brand new treasury function, working very closely with senior management and treasury specialist.
With the business growing out the treasury function, their focus is towards developing talent and keen to invest in the continued growth of the finance team. Working with the business you will be responsible for:
- Daily control of cash and cash forecasting into the future
- Reporting of complex data in a format that can be engaging and understood by business
- Effective governance of the Treasury Policy
- Review of external interest rates and calculations and setting of internal rates and provision of loan interest calculations
- Assistance with statutory and regulatory reporting
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation, review and submission of all information for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
With full study support, you will have excellent exposure to help establish and promote the team's capabilities in this new opportunity. Ideally, you will have started with a qualification but this is not a deal breaker. Some exposure to or interest in treasury is going to be key
Apply for Group Treasury Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly