Head of Financial Reporting
3 days left
- Full Time
Michael Page are pleased to partner with a PE backed business based in West Yorkshire, looking for a Head of Financial Reporting.
The business are hugely successful, providing services to a range of clients.
Due to expansion the business are seeking a Head of Financial Reporting to report into the Group Finance Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of IFRS statutory accounts and disclosures to a high standard (including subsidiary accounts)
- Manage the annual audit process and be the key contact for the audit team
- Prepare all technical and judgement memos (including annual goodwill impairment tests)
- Review of monthly consolidated management accounts
- Preparation, coordination and submission of monthly PE reports, other reporting requirements and ad hoc requests
- Review monthly balance sheets and highlight any risks Taxation
- Review of corporation tax computations for all group companies
- Liaise with external tax advisers for local and international tax matters
- Actively contribute to the Audit & Risk Committee agenda
- Lead on standardisation of accounting policies between all group companies
- Responsibility for managing the external loan servicing requirements
- Finance process integration/harmonisation across the group and shared services optimisation
- Contribution to ad hoc finance projects
We are looking for the successful candidate to be ACA qualified, with strong technical accounting skills and group consolidation.
You'll also posses strong analytical skills, particularly in excel and be a strong, effective communicator, with a proven ability to build relationships with senior management/board members.
A high level of personal motivation and initiative with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a flexible and evolving work environment is key to be successful in this dynamic business.
A competitive salary