5 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to move into an Assistant Accountant role for a leading FTSE 100 Investment Fund.
This company is looking to recruit a Part-Qualified Accountant to support all aspects of the funds Finance function, including maintaining accurate and up to date ledgers and delivering high quality financial reporting to the business. The firm are a leader in infrastructure and real estate investing, enabling you to learn from the very best in the game.
The Head of the fund is an exceptional Woman; she’s one of the best leaders in London and someone who you will learn an absorbent amount from in a very short period of time. The business is excellent, but she is the real selling point for this role.
- Maintaining monthly depreciation and fixed assets schedules.
- Producing costs analysis and other support to the finance function.
- Maintaining multiple schedules
- Opening new bank accounts and ensuring all accounts are consistently sufficiently funded
- Maintaining monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Processing travel invoices to make sure it’s booked correctly
- Completing the quarterly expense recharge invoices
- Assisting the annual PAYE Settlement Agreements preparation.
- Working closely with the team on the year end and statutory reporting process.
The successful candidate will be:
- Immediately available
- Part qualified in ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent, or holding the AAT qualification
- Superb MS Office skills
- Strong knowledge of general ledgers
- Organised, able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and develop – this is the perfect environment to push on in your career
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Salaries are dependent on experience, but they can pay between £30,000 - £38,000. Immediate or small notice period candidates are the preference.
Please contact Freddie Bermingham at Trace Recruitment directly if you have any questions.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly