FP&A Manager | FinTech
I've partnered with a global FinTech firm based in London that are looking to hire an FP&A Manager in a newly created position due to some recent exciting growth in the business. With FinTech being arguably one of the fastest growing industries you will be part of a fast-paced environment that is continuously adapting and developing.
This role sits within a high-profile team and will be supporting a variety of business lines from an FP&A stand point. You will work closely with key decision makers and senior stake holders across the business and is the perfect role for someone with experience in an FP&A function looking to take on a new challenge.
Responsibilities will include;
- Periodic review and analysis on all budgets and forecasts including results vs prior year
- Full ownership of full P&L covering revenue and all operational expenses
- Regularly provide detail tracking of financial performance and key initiatives in place to support the business
- Understanding trends of the market performance vs business
- Business partner with varies senior stakeholders and internal teams to monitor and analyse business performance
- Understanding and recognising the risk and opportunities within the new business and work closely with relevant teams to ensure these are raised
You must be;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence and manage senior relationships
- Experience in Technology or a FinTech is essential
- Organised and adaptable in a fast-moving environment
- Highly numerical and confident with working on and presenting large data sets
- Proficient with MS Excel
Salary on offer is up to £70k + excellent benefits and flexible working indefinitely.
Apply for FP&A Manager | FinTech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly