Senior Client Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for a Senior Client Service Manager to join their top 70 London or Stevenage office.
This is a fast growing National firm with over 20 offices across the UK that specialise in accounting, audit, tax and general business advice. An ambitious firm that have collectively embraced the new dynamic way of working in a hybrid capacity.
The group have specialist directors and can therefore confidently provide considerable technical support for continued personal and technical development from Manager to Director level and upwards.
- Review of accounts production, corporation, and personal tax returns
- Providing overall business advice to clients
- Full Audit work, leading teams and reporting to partners
- To be the point of contact for client liaison.
- Meeting clients to advise professionally on their accounts.
- With an overseas team, recommend financial actions by analysing accounting reports.
- Advise clients on areas of business development and improvement.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information safe.
- Detect and prevent money laundering using best practice.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing and receipt.
- Ensure overseas team is on schedule with invoice raising and client fee payment.
- Standardise and update client engagement letters.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing new systems.
- Support UK based accounting and admin staff as required.
- Keep technically up to date and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Assist the Business Development Director to identify new business opportunities to acquire new clients.
- Meet prospective clients to discuss requirements, and create proposal
- Extend the value chain by introducing new services to existing clients at all touch points.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience with a mixed portfolio of client and have experience of working in a similar/ mid-size accountancy firm including significant exposure to thorough audit coverage. You will be in client facing role and will be able to be able to lead a team across general accounts, tax and audit.
You should have the desire to share the ambitious mind set of the firm and have aspirations of developing to a director position within London or Stevenage.
- Be fully ACA/ACCA qualified with 5+ relevant work experience within accountancy
- Client facing Position
- Handle your own client portfolio and delegate to juniors
- Be a Team leader
- Be ambitious
- Work to deadlines
- Commercially astute
- Dynamic and likes to work in a modern post-Covid-19 work environment
Development to Director position