5 days left
- Full Time
RattrayParkin are currently supporting the recruitment requirements of an SME in Central Leicester seeking to appoint a Management Accountant to start as soon as possible..
The successful candidate, will be qualified or part qualified with previous experience as a Management Accountant.
You will be joining a fast growing SME and have the opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of duties.
You must have prior experience of statutory accounting, providing complex management information and financial modelling.
- Provide support in respect of preparation for monthly, quarterly and year end closings.
- Ensure compliance GAAP principles and best practice set by the Finance Director
- Management Reporting
- Statutory Reporting
- VAT Returns
- Financial Modelling
- Completing company and client bank account reconciliations
- Assisting with preparing and managing budgets
- Support in coordinating external audits
- Part-qualified or Qualified
- Previous experience of Management & Financial Accounting.
- Experience in a similar role
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly