Senior Management Accountant
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior Management Accountant | Manchester | £40,000 - £50,000
A Senior Management Accountant is required to join a large social housing organisation in Manchester. This role offers hybrid working to fit the individual.
Main duties include;
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Annual budget production and working with senior stakeholders to provide commercial value
- Oversee a small team and ensure work is completed to agreed timescales
- Review of balance sheets and reconciliations
- Production of comprehensive reports and using analytical tools to identify discrepancies to be flagged to budget holders
- Key POC for internal/external audits
- Identify opportunities for process improvement across the finance function.
This Senior Management Accountant role will be highly visible within the organisation and will need you to be hold regular fact to face/virtual meetings with non finance staff.
CIMA/ACCA Qualified - essential
Prior Social Housing experience - essential
- Excellent pension
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- 30 days holiday
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly