European Finance Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
European Financial Analyst
£45,000-£55,000 per annum + Benefits
Theory: Defining the New Modern Founded by Andrew Rosen in 1997, Theory revolutionised the contemporary market with its concept of the urban uniform, a modern edit of elevated essentials. The Fast Retailing acquisition of Theory in 2004 spurred global expansion of the brand; today, Theory operates 221 freestanding stores worldwide. The launch of e-commerce in 2010 and collaborative relationships with department and specialty stores continue to position Theory as a continually expanding international omnichannel phenomenon. A leader in Fast Retailing Group's dossier, Theory balances luxury with accessibility in collections with integrity known for their precisely tailored silhouettes and exceptional fabrics.
Link Theory (UK), Ltd. seeks to appoint a new Financial Analyst. Reporting to the CFO, this position will have responsibility to refine and establish business reporting and analysis across the Theory European business, which includes retail, wholesale and ecommerce operations.
The appointed candidate must be capable of leading the annual budgeting process, delivering monthly reforecasting to the business and providing profitability analysis for the business as a whole and individual divisions. As a small finance function the individual will also play a key role in assisting the monthly close through analytical reviews and input.
This role involves:
- Leading the Theory EU annual budget process working actively with all local departments and presenting to group functions in both the US and Japan
- Reviewing the monthly European financial position and presenting this to group functions
- Completing the monthly reforecast, identifying and proactively working on opportunities to maximise profit through both revenue opportunities and cost efficiency opportunities
- Providing detailed analysis of business opportunities at both a divisional and customer level
- Driving the continuous development and implementation of financial reporting processes and systems to drive improved timeliness and accuracy of data
- Understanding the group’s accounting policies to ensure the budgeting and forecasting process complies with this
- Taking the lead on monthly cashflow forecasting and analysis for the European business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum 2 years’ experience post qualification.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills including the ability to build financial models and provide presentations for senior stakeholders
- Familiarity with an annual budgeting process and regular reforecasting
- Experience of working with well-recognized ERP and BI tools
- Proven ability to present to both commercial as well as financial teams
- Hands-on style with a strong eye for detail and the ability to operate independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with inter-department teams on an international basis
- An interest in fashion is preferable.
Benefits available with this European Finance Analyst position:
- 25 days annual leave
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Group discounts
- Private medical care
- Hybrid working with 3 days in our Regent Street office and 2 working remotely.
Apply for European Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly