5 days left
- Full Time
About the Role
Building upon their success this accountancy practice is now expanding into Bicester with a new location in the town centre.
Your role will be to build and service a client portfolio of local owner managed businesses almost from scratch. You will of course have access to the hugely successful head office business development team, an already established 5-star reputation in the town and full support from a very experienced franchisee along with an established team in Banbury.
It is envisaged that you will spend approximately half of your time on client technical work and the other half building your portfolio and managing the business development.
This is an office-based role but of course some flexibility may be required to fit in with business development activities such as networking.
Needless to say, the client is looking for someone quite special for this role.
- You will have a couple of years post qualification experience and will be very able to deal with the accounting and taxation needs of sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, and individual taxpayers.
- As well as a high degree of technical competence you will enjoy integrating with local business community and a have a real desire to help local businesses.
- You already know that excellent customer service is key to the success of our business.
- You are looking for a role with a very high degree of autonomy but at the same time have the drive to deliver results in line with the business plan.
- You will be a leader with a strong desire to build the team to meet achievable targets.
- Marketing will be a key driver to success, and you will be open new ideas and initiatives to drive business development.
Apply for Practice Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly